- To make a new flight booking,call 0118 956 6464 and ask for flight only department.
- To amend an existing booking or make additional enquiries,email us at email@example.com
- To make a new hotel booking please call 0118 955 6474 and ask for accomodation only bookings.
- To amend an existing booking or make additional enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enquire about luxury holidays, call 0118 955 6474 or email at email@example.com
- If you would like to know more about the status of your booking, would like to add or amend any products, or have a general question prior to your trip, please call at 0118 956 6464.
Our call center would be pleased to hear from you in order to help you book with us and resolve any enquires you may have. Call on 08456 127 111. The call center can take calls 9am-8pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 4pm on saturdays.
We would be pleased to see you in person at our offices, We are located five minutes drive from Reading Train station and ten minutes walk from town centre at 511 Oxford Road.The address is as follows in the by post section of this page.
We can be contacted by post at our Reading address :
Worldwide Holidays & Flight Centre,
511 Oxford Road,
Reading, RG30 1HF
Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org We can accept your email at any time.
We can also recieve your fax on 0118 324 8888
In an emergency for passengers who have already made a booking please contact Mr. Sam on 07931447845 or Mr Ken on 07506717565. Please only use this number in a real emergency. If you are waiting for tickets and you are not flying the next day please contact the call center on 0871 250 2510. This emergency number is provided out of our commitment to give the best service possible. Please respect this and only call this number if you really need urgent emergency help with a booking you have made already. New Bookings, general enquires can not be dealt with on this number. Thank you for your understanding.